Sunday, September 26, 2010

Choose one genre which you particularly enjoy and write about why you like this genre

I like the romantic period of music, as is the romantic period of music can make me feel very

comfortable, not as Baroque music is less complex, not like the music of modern times so I do not

understand. Romantic period of music though a bit sad, but it can cultivate people's sentiment.

Such as Dvorak, Saint-Saens and Elgar are romantic period composers, their works have a very strong

feeling that most, which allows us to join the audience into the world needed.

I like a lot of work, such as Dvorak's Symphony "From the New World," which is what I like a

symphony. This work describes the Dvorak came to a new continent, he very miss his hometown.This

symphony is very nice melody,very touching melody. Let me not forget to now.

1 comment:

  1. I like Dvorak's New World Symphony very much too. If you read through the blogs, you will find that quite a few of you like Romantic music. You expressed it quite well, when you said that the Romantics' music 'cultivates people's sentiments'. The music stirs emotions within us.

    ReplyDelete