Wednesday, April 7, 2010

concert review

Concert review

Live musical ----------

I remember it was in year 2009, the musical CATS was performed in my hometown. I was really

Lucky to have such precious opportunity to watch that live. It was quite impressive, which had

been telling a story of the tribe of cats. They were all determined to get the chance of reborn,

however, an old and miserable cat that had been wondering from place to place, finally took the

chance after the third time she asked to come back to the tribe. I had learned that no matter what a

person has been through as long as he has a will to find his true heart, miracles could happen, and

he can then reborn. This musical has told me a concept of life through a vivid performance, which

does have an effect on me.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you, I've yet to watch CATS. They've performed in Singapore a few times, and my friends who've watched it enjoyed it very much too.

    ReplyDelete